In other news... Buck was put into the bishopric today. I think I can handle all the times he'll be gone during the week as it will be much like having him in school again but how am I going to make it through sacrement meeting? I have several strategies in mind that I am going to try but it is going to be a struggle with her for the next few months atleast...hopefully less if I'm lucky. Lots of people have offered to help so I'm sure that Lucas is going to get to know lots of different members of the ward pretty soon here.
It was great to hear the testimonies of the bishopric being released today too. They worked very hard in their calling and did a good job. Running a ward has so many aspects to it and it is a hard thing to do.
5 comments:
Congratulations Buck!
It might be hard at first without him sitting with you guys in sacrament, but I am sure you can do it and that your ward is more than happy to help you out.
hey there, I was really sad today missing play group. But you have to know how excited we are here for you guys. Buck will do awesome and you know that you can always count on us to help you out in anyway we can. You can bring Lucas to us in the back and we all love to have both if needed. Kim you have an amazing pillar of strength and you will be blessed! Hope play group was fun Zeke was sad that we missed it. Just keep smilen everything will be all good!
Is this the same Buck Corser that I remember from high school?
Just kidding, Congrats Buck. You will do great.
Kim, you are going to be super busy with school and 2 kids and now this. I know you'll do great!
Lauren, I know, right? You never really know how someone will turn out:)
Paul says the same thing as Lauren!!!:)
I know he will do great!:) I LOVE graces' hair on the post below! I could just eat her up she is soooo cute!
Post a Comment