

She's nuts! It looks like she's inherited my long-jumping skills.
I took this picture tonight to demonstrate Grace's recent fascination with Cars. The 2 cars in her hands rarely leave them. I bought this (and one other) Cars t-shirt for her today after she threw a fit at the store for them. The cutest thing was tonight she was all jammied up and she brought me this shirt and said "I want shirt" several times until I switched out her jammy top for her. She is getting very good at asking for things by saying "I want" in front of them. It is amazing how much her language is really taking off lately. I love the Cars shirt with the silky bottoms!

Here is the 2 day old result of her accident on the walk in nursery on Sunday. I ripped off the top bandaid Sunday night thinking it was no big deal only to find this huge scratch underneath it all. I had to re-bandaid it with 2 since I didn't have huge ones like the nursery does. It's still bothering her when I try to put any neosporin on it or anything. Ouch!

Well, 3 more days until school is out for summer for Buck. 7 more days until I start my summer class...I have a feeling that we are not going to have much of a summer this year as football will start before I know it. Oh, well.
3 comments:
I feel so bad about her cut! I wasn't there,but she sure wasn't happy about it!
Wow! She sures knows how to jump!
Looks like a creative way to go down the slide.
Grace would fit in so well at my house. Tyler loves cars and has a couple of those cars and I just got him a t-shirt too. Too bad they can't get together for a play date!
Hey Kim, Just wanted to say hi and to let you know I check out your blog every once in a while. I found the link off of Lauren's blog. Tonight Aubrey took some pictures of my family. I saw her blog one day and I remembered that she was a photographer. Anyway, your kids are cute! It sounds like Gracie keeps you on your toes. Good luck with school this summer!
Post a Comment