Wednesday, May 7, 2008

The Kingdom of the Crystal Skull

Today I bought our tickets and we will be viewing this picture at 11:59 p.m. on May 21st. We have been excited for this for months!
This picture is awful but I don't want to try to find another...

2 comments:

Michelle S. said...

Barrett is asking if he can see the first Raiders. I told him that I was 12 when I saw it and it scared me so bad that he can't see it until he is 12. He is kind of bummed out about that.

We are big Indiana Jones fans here too. Mabey not the first to see any movie, but we will see it in the theatre, which speaks volumes for us.

Have fun at the movie, maybe you can find a countdown feature to add to your blog, so there will be an update all the time! Cool.

Shaunab said...

I LOVE Indiana Jones and can't wait to see it.