Wednesday, June 11, 2008
It's poop again!
So a little update on our rodent issue...something is still alive in the car. I don't know what it's eating but there was more poop in the back of the car tonight. Until further notice, we have moved the car seats into the small car lest our children get the Haunta (sp?) Virus. I understand that is the correct disease that a rodent would give us. The thing I don't know is who do I call about this problem?? Exterminator? Car wash detail type guy? Mechanic? They could all offer a little of their services to this issue. Once we find the culprit and know he's gone, I am definitely have the inside of the car professionally cleaned to get rid of the stench! Until I further notice, I have 2 traps set in the back of my car. One humane trap and one that a snap trap. I'm giving him a 50% chance to live. Let's just hope there's only one and it's not a family. Ugh!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
I am loving the new background!
Kim,
Hey, if you havent already, check your spare tire well. Just a thought. Good luck!!
Oh girl you make me laugh!! I am so sorry for your rodent issues! Hang in there!
that is so strange! Where on earth could it be living? Oh! I was driving once and I felt something on my foot, I looked down and it was a mouse! It was getting in through the floorboard and the crack between the gas pedal and the floor! Needless to say....I freaked out and refused to drive it for a month! Good luck!
So the snap trap got it. Now to deal with the smell....
Post a Comment