So I took this quiz I got off Ashleigh's blog hoping I would be a cool princess like she was but I got Pocahontas. I know, right? What little girl dreams of being pocahontas? I guess there are probably some that do but I didn't. Actually, I have never even seen this movie all the way through so maybe I would think she was cooler if I had...
You Are Pocahantas!
Free-spirited and wise. You have a strong passionate spirit that touches and changes all who know you. The wisdom and common sense that you have is really what guides you through life. Even so, you also have a very playful side that loves adventure and excitement.
Which Disney Princess Are You?
3 comments:
My sister-in-law was this princess too and I think it is a good one because she had a fabulous tan!
Are you kidding? Pocahantas may not be a seductress, but she's also not an idiotic bimbo. Besides Mulan, she's the only one with a head on her shoulders that cares about more than whether her shoes match her dress...heck, she doesn't even wear shoes!
Incidentally, I ended up being Jasmine: Independent and adventurous. You don't want much; just to break out of the guilded cage society has put you in and experience life to the fullest. Following orders isn't really one of your strong points, and you would rather live a life of poverty than being forced into something that you hate.
Post a Comment