



Gracie has decided to go with the Clingon look for the summer by opting for some cosmetic surgery.
No, actually, we had a little trip to the ER tonight after Grace tripped while running and cracked her head on Grandpa and Nana's fireplace. She was a good little patient after they got her good and numb. What a trooper! We chose to have them "papoose" her for the stitches and she didn't mind it but about half way through she really started to cry again and it took us about 60 seconds to notice that she had dropped Lightning McQueen and that was the cause of the tears. Once he was back in hand she was able to calm down again. Her favorite part was the popsicle they found in some freezer for her. I think it was a little old judging by the ice crystals it had accumulated but that's how they look at my house eventually too since we never eat them as fast as I think (I think I have 3 year old otterpops in my freezer...do those expire??). She's all better now though and could have the stitches out as early as Wednesday or Thursday.
Thanks to Nana and Grandpa for taking care of Lucas while we were at the hospital (and also for doing my dishes)!
P.S. Happy Father's Day Dad!! I love you!!
5 comments:
Ouch...that looks painful. Way to be so brave Grace!
I am not sure if otterpops go bad. If so I have some I need to get rid of too.
OUCH!!!! Does your life ever calm down?!:) I hope she is feeling better! Love you gracie!!!!
Don't you worry, Grace! We are Star Trek fans here at the Schafer home. (Not NUTS, but defenanly fans.)
Keep on keepin' on! You will have so many fun stories to tell your kids. And someday, when you have kids, you will think that your parents are nothing short of ANGELS, because they ARE!
Poor little girl! Hi this is Ashleigh, your blog is so cute and so are your kiddos. You can find us at www.abutlerfamily.blogspot.com. Talk soon!
Post a Comment