Friday, June 27, 2008

Some Lucky Kid...

So some very lucky child is eventually going to be the recipient of some of the most coveted hair in Murray! (Via Locks of Love) I won't spoil it but her name starts with B and ends in eth. She would have gladly donated more than the 12 inches I cut but her cute mom (who couldn't stand to see the beautiful hair go and so covered her eyes while it was chopped) insisted she go in increments and try her new length out for a while before doing anything more drastic. It is probably good she decided to leave some length so it can be pulled up for the last 2 parades she will be appearing in as part of Murray's royalty. She did insist that she will be back soon after those are over...we'll just see!

1 comment:

Lauren B. said...

What a great cause! That's weird to see the braid by itself.

If I ever come back to Utah, will you cut my hair??? I think it's awesome that you know how to do that.

Anyway, yeah it's probably me you saw on facebook. I think I signed up a while ago when Alexis asked me to, but I've never used it and don't plan too!

How are your classes going?