Tuesday, November 4, 2008

you just never know!

The trouble with an election is that you just have to hope that the right guy wins. No matter who wins, as soon as they make a mistake in office, you ask yourself, "Would the other guy have been better?" I think I voted for the right guy in this instance but you just never can know for sure and that is so frustrating to me! I always liked math better in school than English because there was only one answer rather than something that was open to interpretation. I guess we'll just have to see how things turn out.
I do know one thing for sure. If a guy lists himself on the gubernatorial ballot under the name of "Superdell", you DO NOT vote for him. I will be interested to see how many votes that lunatic actually gets.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Did you see that Superdell got 22,000 votes?? I guess all those challenged individuals needed someone to vote for...