Goose! Egg, that is.

I couldn't get Lucas to stay still long enough for a good picture of this egg on his head. All we know is he was running full speed through Grandma's kitchen, we heard a crash, then tears and he came around the corner with this little beauty protruding from his head. I wish I had had my camera to take a picture immediately as I was sure his head would explode from the swelling!

Grace declared it was her turn for a picture after I had chased Luke around for about 5 minutes, and she even smiled for me.
4 comments:
I know how scary that bump can be when you first see it - just ask Michelle what happens when a bat and forehead meet at the same time!:)
POor little guy, I hope is doing alright! It looks painful!
Ouch! Good thing he didn't do it right before family pictures. I totally love the picture of Grace!
That does look so sad! Boo-boos happen though. Don't you just think the worst!?!?
I LOVE GRACIE'S SMILE! What a cute girl.
Poor little guy! Hope he is feeling better! Love that smile of Gracies!
Post a Comment