Thursday, August 13, 2009

Professor Pink Blanket, in the bedroom, with the spongebob spoon

Heaven help the mothers of little boys.




Where was I during all of this? Doing yoga in the front room. He used some serious stealth getting that frosting out of the fridge because I didn't hear a thing! I heard the spoon, but that's not uncommon. He plays with spoons all the time (I shouldn't even bother buying toys anymore). Lucky for him I decided to do Chavasena (sp? I am totally spelling that phonetically. It's the relaxation period at the end of your yoga workout) and was feeling pretty calm when I discovered him. He had no idea what a little bugger he was being. He was actually quite proud of himself. Little stink.
He couldn't have just gotten it on the sheets. No. It had to be the day that I was washing all of the linens off the bed, included the mattress pad. I have scrubbed as best as I can and am going to borrow a steam vac that will hopefully get the rest out!

7 comments:

Bekah said...

Oh my! I can't help but laugh. I am so sorry, I am sure cleaning all of that up can't be fun. But this will make an awesome story when he is older.

Kim C. said...

At first I was sure whether to laugh or cry. Mostly I wanted to cry but now I'm just laughing. The funny thing about that first picture is that I didn't ask him to pose or anything so the offering of the frosting was all his doing. All I said to him was "Stand right there. I am going to document this one."

Anonymous said...

Is that why I saw your mom with the vacum at your door?

Lisa said...

Holy cow...I think that beats all. I loved your "Clue" documentation. You caught him brown handed.

Ashleigh said...

He looks so darn cute with that messy face!

Michelle S. said...

Oh my heck! These are some of the BEST pictures I have EVER seen! I laughed right out loud, but that kid always makes me laugh out loud. I especially love the one where he is holding toward you, like he is sharing it. So cute! I can't believe he got it in SO many places in such a short time!

Lauren B. said...

That is so funny! I'm sure it wasn't at the time, but I couldn't help laughing!! What a funny kid! Good luck with the clean up!