Friday, August 7, 2009

stupid windy wind

I remember as a kid just LOVING when the power would go out so that we could use candles and stuff. Last night's wind storm must have surged us or something because when we got back from taking the dog for a walk, our power had been out and was then back on. Well, I hate them now because every time the power goes out here, it knocks out our phone service and I have to call and tell them my phones not working blah, blah, blah and it's like 24 hours before I have a phone again. SO annoying!

2 comments:

Lisa said...

I, too, used to love power outages. I've actually been sad that our power rarely goes out because those darn lines are underground in our neighborhood. But, based on your story, I guess I should be glad.

Anonymous said...

I hear you. Are you sick of your phone service yet? I am about done with them.