I finally had the kids birthday pictures taken a week or so ago. You can see a peek of them here. Aubrey, you always do such a great job! Thanks for going to all those crazy places with us and chasing my kids around with your camera!
Cute pics. And thanks for signing up as one of "my followers". That was exciting. How are you all? Did you get my email about the old photos on the BYU site? If you could forward that to your sisters, and brothers, that would be great. I only have Stacy's email and I sent it to her.
3 comments:
YOu are so welcome! I love your little kiddos....so when are you going to have another one????:)
Cute pics. And thanks for signing up as one of "my followers". That was exciting. How are you all? Did you get my email about the old photos on the BYU site? If you could forward that to your sisters, and brothers, that would be great. I only have Stacy's email and I sent it to her.
Those turned out really really cute!!
Post a Comment