I switched my blogger editor over to the new one and am having a heck of a time figuring out how to get pictures on here the way I want. So these pictures are all kind of out of order but hey, atleast I finally got them on here. Now if I could just figure out how to add video...
Here are some pictures I've taken of the kids playing together lately. They are best friends and worst enemies...just depends on the day. Here are the ones where they are best friends. They love to drag this big old blanket up the swing set and then ride down the slide together as a train. We had a big rainstorm the other day and wanted to play outside in the rain. Luke wanted to wear his McQueen sweatshirt but wanted a hood like Grace so I used the hood zipped off his winter coat to make it work. They were soaked after about 2 minutes out there but still didn't want to come in.




No comments:
Post a Comment