Tuesday, September 8, 2009

kids

I've been a lazy blogger again. I've had a bunch of other stuff come up that I just haven't even thought about getting on the computer much for anything besides working. I finally took all the pictures and videos off my camera from the last few weeks today only to realize that most all the pictures I took were of Lucas not really doing anything but being cute or funny to me.
Here he is watching a movie while I cleaned all the carpets in the house. I hadn't done it in all the 5 years that we have been here so I thought it was about time. Buck said that I caused an "extreme home makeover" because I ended up re-arranging every single room in the house that had re-arrangeable furniture in it.
He carried his new McQueen box around the house for several days. He is wearing his McQueen hat which he put on (backwards) all by himself.
We went to Lagoon one last time for the summer and it was soooo hot that day. This is Grace's absolute favorite ride.
Luke, not so much. He didn't like it the first time we went on it on our first trip to Lagoon but we thought he might not be as scared this time. He was. This was before the ride even started. Poor guy. I felt like a horrible mom for even trying to take him again. I should have known better. Oh well. At least he's still alive.
This was the best face I could get from Grace on her first day of school. She was too busy licking the butter off of her blueberry muffin.
Luke was being so cute walking around with his hands in his pockets. I've discovered that he'll keep his tie on if I tell him he "looks so handsome just like Daddy."
Grace left for school one morning with a jacket on so right after she was gone, Luke came out of his room with his own jacket (his winter coat in this case) so he could be like sister.
I really need to find something to put on this shelf. It obviously has to be something that if the kids touch it, it won't break. As I'm looking closely at this picture, he looks like he's scared of falling off but actually, he thought he was so funny doing this and he was laughing (he has this crazy sinister laugh like he's plotting to take over the world which was the laugh he was doing here).
Below is a video of my monkey girl. I was trying to get a shot of when she hangs from the main bar and then kind of swings her way down the legs but she wasn't cooperating with me. She just kept jumping once she got up to the top. Either way, I love to watch her climb like this. I need to get her in to gymnastics or something since most of her day is spent in a "stand-head" (that's what she calls a headstand) or climbing something.

1 comment:

Bekah said...

Luke looks like he has grown a foot since the last time I saw him.