Saturday, September 19, 2009

silly boy


Lucas finally figured out that he can climb out of the crib by himself so it has been converted into a toddler bed to avoid all the falls he was having.  He loves his new freedom to get up from his bed when he should be sleeping.  Luckily, he still hasn't mastered opening doors.  Sometimes he can do it, but most of the time he can't.  This particular day, it was taking him a while to fall asleep for his nap.  I went to find out his final resting place and put him in to bed once I stopped hearing little noises coming from him.  I found his cute little fingers out below the door in his last ditch effort to get out of his room.  He was jamming up the door so I had to leave him to sleep his whole nap this way because I would have hurt his hand to open it.

2 comments:

Lisa said...

We have so many classic pictures of kids who took their naps wherever they collapsed, all the while chanting, "I'm not tired...I'm not tired...I'm not...."

Michelle S. said...

That is the most adorable thing! I just love this little kid! He is always smiling and such a cheerful guy!

Great picture!