Tuesday, August 24, 2010

Everyone else but me

We're having a family picture taken this week...it's been 2 years since the last one so it's time. I've left it to the last minute as always. I've figured out what the kids and Buck are wearing but not me. Figuring out what to wear is always the hardest part of the whole process for me! The kids are easiest. Buck is sometimes a fight to agree on what he'll wear but I think he'll comply with what I've picked this year...hopefully. The hard part with Buck and I is I think to myself "Do I really want to immortalize that [fill in article of clothing here] in a family picture?" I probably over think this way too much.

4 comments:

Lisa said...

We are having our picture in a few weeks and I, too, worry about what everyone will wear. I am not as stylish as you, however, so we usually end up wearing jeans and navy blue or khakis with white, simply because it's what everyone has. BORING.

Anonymous said...

I also hate figuring out what everyone should be wearing. Good luck on the pics.

Buck said...

I know Right!

Unknown said...

YOu looked great!!!:)