
We stopped at a playground to play.

Lucas wanted to play too.

Most of the slides were too hot already to slide down without burning my thighs. Ouch! So I just pranced around in the middle of the playground toy.

At lunch I opened my first present. It was a tee-ball set that I demanded to use immediately! I really like it but can't hit the ball as far as Mom does yet.

Lucas liked my gift too. He wanted to chew on one of my baseballs.

I was pretty pooped after that so I took a long afternoon nap so I would be nice and rested for the evening's activities.

At dinner, I opened my new skates. I wanted nothing to do with them until Mom blew the dust off of hers and skated with me. I did pretty good but I was still a little tippy. Mom was a little tippy too!

After dinner we went to go see Wall-E. Dad said Mom was ghetto for taking a picture in the theatre. She said maybe so, but it was only for documentation purposes.

After the movie we stopped off to buy a cake since Mom was too lazy to make one today. I blew out all 3 candles by myself. The cake ended up having gross frosting so we'll never buy one from Smith's again. Homemade is most always better for sure!

Happy Birthday Gracie Girl! We love you so much!
3 comments:
Happy Belated birthday to Gracie. I need to keep better track of these things. It looks like you guys had a blast.
Happy Birthday Gracie!!! It looks like you guys had a great day! Even though I totally missed seeing you at play group! Glad that you had fun!
What a cute three year old! Sounds like a fun day! How was Wall-E? We saw Kung Fu Panda on Saturday. It was better than I expceted!
Happy Happy Birthday Gracie. What a cutie!
Post a Comment