Tuesday, July 8, 2008

Day 2

I have started to potty train Grace this week. Today I am wondering "What have I done?" I am hoping that by Saturday I will be thinking, "I'm so glad I got this over with." It is looking bleak though. So far, nothing has made it in the potty and just about everywhere else has been peed on.
Here a few shots of our trip to Yuba last week. It was the perfect day to go. No wind (which is usually standard down there) and warm water. Yuba has got my favorite beach of all the Lakes in Utah I've been to. We had so much fun.


Grace had so much fun pushing and pulling Lucas through the water in his little floatie.

2 comments:

Lauren B. said...

That is a cool floatie, and how cute is Grace pushing Lucas around! Looks like you guys had a great time!

Anonymous said...

I know you may not want advice, but having taken almost 9 months to potty train my first, the best thing I can offer you is to forget about it entirely until she acts interested in a month or so. It will save your sanity!