Saturday, July 26, 2008

life right now


Grace was very willing to help Buck put in my new faucet in the kitchen. The old one was leaking pretty badly.

She finally was able to get the shelf out of her "oven" and decided it would be a great place to climb into and hide. I'm just glad I saw her do it so I know where to check when she goes missing. (Luckily, it is NOT airtight).

I put her down for a nap the other day and this is where we found her finally asleep. She had broken off the stick to the blinds and then fell asleep on the changing table.

24th of July hike at Silver Lake with Uncle Scott and Aunt Natalie.

Lucas was not happy to be strapped to the stroller but it made him happier to hold Nana's hand. He is getting much closer to walking (and actually took 2 steps all by himself at the cabin that night) but he's not fast enough to hike yet.

Grandpa was clearing out some of the weeds at the cabin and Grace, of course, wanted to help.

We've had such a fun holiday weekend. We were at the cabin most of Thursday and Friday so didn't see any fireworks but we still had a lot of fun. It was so fun to see Scott and Natalie too!

3 comments:

Lauren B. said...

the scenery around your cabin looks beautiful. How fun to have some place to go hang out! That picture of Grace on the changing table is too cute!

Michelle S. said...

I have to say that I love the changing table picture too!!!

Kim, if you get a chance, look at the link for my friend Taunya on my blog. Her son has 2 cochlear implants. I keep meaning to tell you about it but never when I see you.

jillalicia said...

I can't believe she climbed up there to sleep! Little ones are so unpredictable! What a cutie