Monday, July 28, 2008

Houdini

Leave it to Grace to give the Nursery leaders at church a scare today.... At some point they realized that she was missing and they could not believe that she had escaped the room with the child proof door knobs on and everything. So they were all searching the halls (and I'd assume outside too...why is our nursery right next to an outside door?? anyway...) frantically when Grace poked her head out of the toy closet in the nursery room. I'm sure she had a huge smile on her face thinking that she was so funny. Just like her. Given her tendency to be way more confident than she should when it comes to wandering off, I'm glad she hadn't really done it!
In other news, Lucas started walking tonight (Sunday that is...this will probably post as Monday as it is past midnight now.) It was so fun to see him go from 2-3 steps to completely crossing the room in a matter of about 20 minutes. I may not be so excited about this news in a week or so....

2 comments:

jillalicia said...

That is cute but scary! Good job Lucas!

Unknown said...

Ummm yeah - not funny! I kept thinking.... How do I tell kim that I lost her kid???? Little stinker! See, there a reason I need a tylenol and a coke after church! Oh, and a nap!:)