What I said: "Oh, my gosh, Luke! If you don't stop screaming at me I'm going to put you in your bed!"
What I heard from Grace immediately after: "My goss! Yuke, stop skweeming. Go in bed!"
It has been amazing to see the progress in Grace's language skills since she's been in preschool this year. She is making huge improvements every week. It looks like she's going to be as big of a boss as I am.
In other news, I bought our Thanksgiving turkey this morning and I'm getting excited for the day as I make the plans for my meal. I'm just cooking for 4 this year...but should say 3 as Grace will probably only eat the rolls and nothing else.
The other good news is that it is nearly the end of the month and I have about $50 more than usual left in my grocery budget thanks to the fact that Grace is only wearing a diaper at night now. Hooray! I have been so ready for this and I'm glad she finally is too!
2 comments:
I've got three little echoes and have to really watch what I say! It's great to hear that Grace is doing so well with her speech. I have found with my Tyler that I am so amazed by all the little accomplishments that most moms take for granted!
Anyway, good job on getting your Thanksgiving shopping started. I haven't even thought about it yet, but I guess that I should.
I am dreading potty training my twins, but I am pretty sure the time has come to start. AAHHH!
It was hard enough to potty train one. I can't imagine 2 at a time...good luck!
Post a Comment