I just got home from class tonight and have been reading what's new on everyone's blogs and Buck came in and was reading over my shoulder for a minute when he declared, "You know what blogs are for?"
"Complaining?" (I answered this because I was reading about someone's bad day)
"Blogs are for housewives."
Well whatever. Maybe they are. Either way, I appreciate hearing about everybody's lives because I can relate to most of it.
On another note though. I have really liked going back to school so far. The instructor is a likeable person. I couldn't get past him continually clearing his throat on Tuesday though which wasn't a problem any more tonight so he must have remembered to get a drink before class but he had some crazy twitch in his eye tonight. I wonder if it will be like Les Nessman (I think that was his name) on WKRP that had a bandaid on in every episode of that show but it was always in a different place...so is this guy going to have some new twitch every night? Either way, he is nice and seems to be knowledgeable about business. We talked about books that have nothing to do with business tonight and he must be fairly well read because he knew a little about all of them. Then there was the guy in the class with the sleeve tattoos and van halen t-shirt who when asked what he read in his spare time said he read a little from all the catogories on the board. I wanted to ask him what his favorite Jane Austen novel was.
I don't even want to start the fight with Grace to go to bed tonight. It was awful last night to the point that I caved and just brought her in my bed from 3:30 til morning. I don't even enjoy having her in there because she turns sideways and kicks us and hogs the whole bed but I was so tired I just dealt with it because it was better than sleeping on her floor any longer. If only she needed some benadryl....
2 comments:
kim, i didnt know you were going back to school. good for you! ps. we had the baby in december. you guys should swing out our way to see her. or check out our blog. tanalicious.blogspot.com
Kim-
I found you via Michelle Shafer's blog. Blogs may be for housewives, but I have to say not all of them are entertaining and well written- but yours is! I have been reading some of your earlier posts and I have laughed a lot! It is fun to see your cute kids!
Mindy Jennings
Post a Comment