Thursday, January 31, 2008

cupcakes are best in pairs

Yesterday was Buck's birthday. Happy Birthday!
We celebrated with some gifts.
And some cupcakes.
Grace HAD to sit next to Grandpa to eat her cupcake...which ended up mostly on Grandpa and her pants rather than in her tummy.


I think I ate about 4 cupcakes last night and I thought I'd just have one this morning before lunch...but had 2. I'm out of control! I'll probably end up eating 2 more with lunch.

3 comments:

Bekah said...

Yay for cupcakes! I love them. Happy Birthday Buck!

Unknown said...

Happy Birthday Buck! where's the picture of your new haircut? I was going to call you today to see if would chop mine off! It must happpen when we are trapped in our houses with sickies for a week! How's Luke?

Lauren B. said...

Happy Birthday Buck! I hope you had a good day!