I just walked in to the living room to see Grace watching Shrek in her diaper and sitting on a balloon. She has learned to undress herself...or she's learning to. It only happens every so often. I guess she figures that watching TV in your underwear is appropriate because someone else in our house does it. A lot. It's not me. And it's not Lucas.
Anyway, I can't wait for some warm weather so we can play outside!


2 comments:
holy moly. I can't wait to see the new hairdo.
I remember my dad hanging around the house in his underwear. Some of our neighbors take their garbage out in their underwear. I never did feel comfortable about that. Robert doesn't like to be undressed (including shoes AND socks) when he is not in bed. On the other side, he can't stand to wear pajamas to bed, even to nap. If you ever see Robert with bare feet, write it in your journal (or blog) because it will be quite a while before you see that again.
Post a Comment