We went to the potluck lunch at my work today and mostly my kids just ran around making a mess of things. Lucas was pushing all the buttons he could on the printer (which you can't see) in this picture.

My boss taught Grace how to sign "Peace".

Here are the kids in the garden after coming back from trick-or-treating at Nana's work. Luke was in the shot when I snapped the picture but ended up not in it once the camera actually took it. You can see his hands behind Grace. Then my batteries died so I just dragged the kids indoors before anymore of my flowers were stomped on.

Here were the pictures of them right when they were dressed this morning as I didn't know how long they would really last in costume today. They've done pretty good. All that's left to make it through is the trunk or treat tonight and maybe some light trick or treating to a few favorite neighbors with Daddy.

5 comments:
Their costumes are adorable. I love Lucas' mustache!
I love their little costumes. They are both soooo adorable. :)
Cute costumes, sounds like a fun day.
It sounds like you guys had a fun and busy day. Your kids look great!
The kids' costumes turned out great! Your such the little homemaker! I especially love your little Tink!
Post a Comment