I can't believe that October is already 1/3 over. There is always so much
stuff to be done that time just flies by. High school football season is nearly over (Yay!) so we will be able to see more of our dad around here. I have finished both the kids Halloween costumes early this year. Usually I am scrambling to be done on the 30th. Grace is going to be Tinkerbell and Lucas a pirate. Thanks to my mom and sister Lisa for letting me bounce ideas off of them as to how to design said costumes because they both turned out really cute! Grace's was the most work and therefore, I am the proudest of it. Stay tuned for pictures of the costumes as the day approaches. I think they are going to be so honkin' cute!
I have been pleased to see Grace actually participating in her dance class. There is some hope yet that she might pull off an actual performance in her recital...it is still TBD though what she will actually do on stage!
Her newest game at home is to climb my linen cupboards and snuggle in "Daddy's pants". I make Buck use some of those shelves for his clothes so I can hog the closet ones. She is so funny about it. I was anxious at first about her doing it but she keeps going up and down on her own so I have become lazy and just let her do it because it keeps her out of my hair for a while.
1 comment:
I definately wouldn't want to play hide and seek with Grace. She'd kick my butt for sure!
Post a Comment