

Luke does not need any help to cover himself with bumps and bruises. He couldn't walk on these leaves at all.


We had to stop because Grace had gotten car sick and needed a new outfit...lucky I had her jammies in the car since we were planning to spend the rest of the evening at Nana and/or Grandma's house.


This silly stick was covered with these little burrs that were everywhere in this little area that we stopped because the kids and Buck were covered with them when we got back to the car. I'm not sure where the heck they were walking because I had none.
4 comments:
You are so awesome!!! I wish that we could go for rides like that. Your kids are of course adorable! How fun!!!
These pictures are wonderful! It makes me feel like I was there. I can almost smell the change of leaves and her them crunch.
If you get too sick of the snow, you can always come visit me!!!
Lauren, I would visit in a heartbeat!
Post a Comment