Isn't the only reason that we have trees is to climb them? Grace thinks so. Although, she will climb anything she can wrap her fingertips and toes around. She is nuts. But she is also so much fun. Tonight she was mad about going to bed so I was singing "Old MacDonald" to her. I always let her pick what he has on his farm for each verse and this is the order they went in: Cow, Katie, Mommy, Sheep, Sheep (at this point the dialogue went..."you just picked a sheep. pick something different." "okay. a different sheep." so old macdonald had a different sheep), Cow ("you already chose a cow. pick something different") Butterfly.

Last night we took the kids on the "Heebie Creepie" as the Heber Creeper Halloween ride is called. It was fun. My sister's kids, of course, sat nicely next to her and on her lap for the duration of the 35 minute ride while ours climbed all over us and Grace kept climbing up to dangle from the metal rack running along the wall above us or pulling the shade down and getting it all jammed up in the window. This picture was taken before we were even moving but all I can think of when I look at it is "Yikes! I have really hairy arms...time to wax!"
1 comment:
The Heebie Creepie sounds fun! I love Halloween!
As for trees, my boys can't pass one without climbing it. Ben is two, but thinks he is 10 and has no fear of anything! I am actually impressed that Grace got up on that little tree. She must be pretty strong!
You are funny about your arms. If you hadn't mentioned it, no one would have noticed!!
Post a Comment