Tuesday, October 28, 2008

tag tag

I was tagged twice this week but I am only going to do one of them...I've done the 6 random things previously and since I probably won't get to both tags, I'm just doing one. It's the 8 tag thingy. Here goes:
8 TV shows I like
* Pushing Daisies
* The Office
* Psych
* Chuck
* Samantha Who?
* Monk
* Eli Stone
* Remington Steele

8 Favorite Restaurants
* East Coast Subs
* Olive Garden
* Red Robin
* Red Lobster (especially during endless shrimp!)
* Chili's
* Noodles & Co.
* Mediterranean Deli
* Mimi's Cafe

8 Things That Happened Yesterday
* Thought about working out and didn't (again)
* Finally cleaned my living room floor
* YW presidency meeting
* Laundry
* Read a few chapters of Brisingr
*
Went to Costco
* Finished my VT
* Did my Title One work

8 Things on my Wish List
* Re-do the interior of our house
* Find a good condition cheap (or FREE) piano
* Get a maid
* Volvo XC90
* Lose 15 lbs.
* Luke to take his nap RIGHT NOW!
* Find a corner cabinet/armoire for my TV so that all the little fingers in my house will stop pushing the buttons!
* Remember my idea for the perfect Christmas gift for Buck

8 Things I'm Looking Forward to
* Grace to be fully potty trained (she is making progress!)
* Thanksgiving Dinner (in particular the pies and the leftover turkey sandwiches)
* Christmas lights
* The first (and only the first) snow of the year
* Spring
* Twilight the movie (we are going to the midnight showing)
* Date night
* Trick-or-Treating with Grace and Lucas

8 People I Tag
* Anyone who hasn't done this on their blog yet.

No comments: