Friday, October 10, 2008
Never a dull moment
Well, tonight was the first (and most likely not the last) time that I had to pull a matchstick out of Grace's nose. I tried to get it myself but found I needed more hands so I ran next door to Julie's to enlist her help. She held Grace's head, one arm and the flashlight while I held the other arm and tweezed it outta there. It was nice and boogery...yuck! She had been "tickling" her nose with it at Grandma's house and I should have been smart enough to take it away when she announced that it was "bwoken" as we were leaving Grandma's. I obviously was not and as a result will be taking her in to the doctor tomorrow to make sure that the other half is not shoved up there further than my eye can see. Won't I know better next time!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
9 comments:
and what was she doing with a match stick in the first place!!!! cross my fingers that we won't have to go through that...we have been lucky so far with no kids putting things up their nose or swallowing weird things.
matchstick came from Grandma's house...but that is another story altogether!
At our house when I was a kid it was beads up the nose.
I know I say it every time, but Grace rocks! She will have so many stories to tell her posterity! Maybe you should write some children's books about some of these things.
Michelle, funny you should say that because I have told Buck the same thing (about writing books). I have actually had some ideas floating through my head but nothing will probably ever come of it...
Well, I think you should do it!!!
I know a GREAT illustrator if you need one.
You SHOULD write a book - it would be GREAT!!!!:)
I am glad you got it out!
The Adventures of Grace... I think it would a best seller! What a funny girl!
That is crazy. She must keep you on your toes!
Post a Comment