On the morning of Luke's birthday, the kids and I went to the zoo. I didn't take any pictures of the animals but did catch some of the kids waiting for their turn on the carousel and on the train. taking in the carousel... ready to go! on the train.
Well, it looks like you had such a fun day! Is it a relief to know that now you can at least tell people that he is two? I know he still looks like he is three and a half, but at least you don't have to tell people that he is only one.
1 comment:
Well, it looks like you had such a fun day! Is it a relief to know that now you can at least tell people that he is two? I know he still looks like he is three and a half, but at least you don't have to tell people that he is only one.
Post a Comment