Friday, July 24, 2009

new wheels

Grace got a 2-wheel bike for her birthday and she LOVES it. She always asks to ride her pink princess bike. She took right to it but doesn't quite understand that the brakes are when you go backward so she will sometimes drag her toes to slow down. Luke is happy to have the trike to ride but does not understand pedaling at all so he scoots it along.

Luke does the cutest thing lately where he lays on his tummy and puts his chin in his hands. I was trying to capture that here but missed it as usual due to the delay on my camera.
Grace wanted to pose for me too since I was trying to get Luke to. She was very willing to put her head on her hand and she also wanted to wave, which is what she is doing here.
This picture doesn't really have anything to do with anything but I had to take it the other day after Lucas had finished a piece of leftover b-day cake after lunch one day. This boy loves to eat!

2 comments:

Lauren B. said...

Cute!! We left our bikes in Hawaii and I need to go get some for my boys now!!

Michelle S. said...

Oh my gosh! Those are some great pictures! The one of him with his trike and the last one...you really should frame them and put them somewhere prominent! WAY CUTE!

Don't you love that Grace does what you want Lucas to do? I personally think it is darling!