The last few years, my family has made a day where we all go down to Yuba Lake for the day. This year, we went on June 30th. I'm just way behind on blogging lately. We camped in the campground and then headed over to the beach in the morning. I LOVE Yuba's North Beach. It's almost like being in the ocean. It was so much fun to be with everyone. My kids loved being with their cousins and playing in the water. We took the dog with us and she seemed to enjoy herself too.

Luke was excited to play with the dog until....

he saw everyone head for the water so he grabbed to closest flotation device he saw and ran for it.

Grace was at the beach first with Nana and Grandpa. Luke stayed behind while we packed up camp and so she was so excited to get him in the water with her. Good thing for the crotch strap on that life jacket because I didn't realize she was a little too skinny for the bottoms of her swimsuit.

She had fun digging in the mud with her cousins.

Joining forces or fighting over a bucket...I'm not sure which.


Grace could not get enough of being in the raft. My sister, Lisa, was so good to entertain my kids here while I ate lunch.

Grace had just finished her very healthy lunch of Nacho Cheese Doritos.

Luke dined on much of the same thing, as evident from his mouth.

Grace decided to have some watermelon too. She was totally trying to see who might notice if she just slipped the boat into the water here. Right after this shot, she dropped her watermelon in the sand and started heading for the water. She was going to have herself a little ride. I would have snapped a shot of it, but was so far away that I had to run to stop her before she got out there too far.

Aunt Stacy was very nice and took she and Lucas both out for another ride in the raft.
1 comment:
what a fun summer you guys are having!
Post a Comment